Since 1978, the FILIPPETTI family has welcomed you to a 3-star hotel in an exceptional setting overlooking the Gulf of Saint-Florent.
Ideally facing the sea, it offers an exceptional panorama. Anchored on a pebble beach, the Dolce Notte is a haven of calm and serenity.
It has 20 air-conditioned rooms with private terraces or balconies overlooking the sea.
From sunrise to sunset, you can't help but enjoy a swim in the Dolce Notte's peaceful waters.
The hotel enjoys a privileged location just 10 minutes' walk from the centre of the village of Saint-Florent and a few steps from its Genoese citadel. You can also visit the 12th-century Romanesque cathedral, where you can also enjoy Corsican polyphonic singing.
The seaside resort of Saint-Florent lies in one of the most beautiful bays in the Mediterranean.
In the old town around the Place Doria, you can choose between a variety of small cafés with shady terraces and restaurants serving local specialities or fish. Nights are lively in season, with local festivities in the streets and squares.
Corsica is renowned for the quality of its natural areas, and to preserve them, we recommend using means of transport with a low environmental impact.
If you have an electric car, a number of charging points have been installed in the region, notably at the VITO service station at the Saint-Florent exit towards Oletta, at the pay car park in Saint-Florent and at the E. Leclerc in Oletta.
To guide you, the e-motum website lists numerous recharging points throughout Corsica.
Cycling or walking remain the most economical and environmentally-friendly options.
If you're a nature lover, you won't be disappointed if you take a walk along the "sentier des douaniers" (customs path) or canoe, kayak or paddle along the coast.
The path starts at the Roya beach in Saint-Florent and ends at the Ostriconi beach, allowing you to cross the famous "Agriate Desert" in its entirety - a total distance of 35km and a walk of around 14 hours.
- From Saint-Florent to Lotu beach 4h45.
- From Lotu beach to Saleccia beach 1h15.
- From Saleccia beach to the refuges at Ghignu and Malfalcu beach 2h45.
- From Ghignu to L'Ostriconi beach 6h30.
Saint-Florent is surrounded by beautiful little villages to visit.
- Patrimonio, famous for its exceptional vineyards.
- Nonza, a listed village, forms part of the rocky outcrop (u Monte) crowned by the Paoline tower (built by Pascal Paoli in 1760) overlooking the sea and the black pebble beach.
- In Oletta, the church of Saint André contains a marvellous triptych painted on wood dating from 1534, depicting the Virgin Mary breast-feeding her child.
- Olmeta-di-tuda and its Tuda castle, listed as a historic monument. Count Sébastiani de la Porta acquired two houses which he linked by a tower built by the famous architect Louis Visconti.
- Murato, with its 12th-century church of Saint-Michel, is a Romanesque building in the Pisan style.
The commercial port and airport are just half an hour from the village.
Don't hesitate to ask us about the best ways to get around and reach your places of interest.